Skip to main content

Macadamia Cookies

If you've ever been to Subway you've probably tried their cookies. And if you haven't you're missing out. These cookies are class boy. They are soft, but not doughy. You could eat them like, everyday, no problamo. They have tonnes of flavors and different types of cookies.

One of the cookies there caught my eye recently, the white chip and macadamia nut cookie. Seeing I review nuts and nut related things I thought I'd try them and review them. The value was really good at €1 for 2.

Image result for subway macadamia nut cookie

This cookie kept the soft texture, and the white chocolate was nothing short of supreme. The macadamia nuts also gave a perfect crunch to the cookie and a really nice taste.

I rate them 9/10!

Follow me on Twitter - @BustNut4

Comments